Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yogyakarta, I'm coming ^_^


I never imagine that this fortune comes to me. About three days ago, my friend told me that our scientific writing was accepted by the national competition commitee. And now we are preparing our presentation media. Next week we are going to Yogyakarta in Central Java. We'll leave on Monday and stay there for three days.

Oh my God, I'm really happy n nervous now.

I'm so happy because first, this is the first scientific writing that I've ever made. Second, I always wanna go to Yogyakarta after my classmates canceled our plan to go there last two months. Well, finally I get my late vacation.

I will go with my two partners. They are Aan Frisca DP, my president at i-know.co.cc, and Sueb the“Poltergeist”.

However, I also feel nervous because it's the first time I present scientific writing in front of national people.

Anyway, I'm really glad to be there and give my best. Hope we success ^_^

2 comments:

Damigi said...

4th year ago, I was on vacation to Jogja... hmmm... so much memory there... hope This year I'll be there again....

Artofreed said...

Jogja ... my second home sweet home after Bandung.

GooGle ReSulT