Monday, July 21, 2008

INDONESIA?



If I ask you this very simple question, “ What do you think about Indonesia?”, what would be the first word in your mind?

Probably people would say these words: friendly, Bali, developing country, beautiful scenery, and many others. Or even some of you would think about this: corruption, bomb, Tsunami, and many other bad view about Indonesia.

Well, this time, I really need your comment to the above question. This site will be the answer of your questions. I’m sure that you, wherever you are, care of other countries. It would be a pleasure for me to be your first site to visit if you need some information or clarification about Indonesia.

Issues can be right or wrong. However, this site will be the bridge between Indonesian’s view and your argument toward a current issue. Please participate actively and get everything about Indonesia.

I’m so proud to be here, thanks for your kindness to read this :-D

No comments:

GooGle ReSulT